Sponsor a Child or Village with SOS Children’s Villages UK

About Sponsorship
  • Sponsored child receives loving family home, education and healthcare
  • You will get a welcome pack and regular updates with photos, directly from the

    Other ways to give…

If you live in the USA or Canada then there may be tax advantages if you sponsor with the local associations there:

  • How you want to help »
  • Contact Details »
  • Payment Details

Please enter any comments or preferences about the sponsorship. We will read this carefully and contact you if we cannot arrange exactly the sponsorship you request.

£ per month

If you live outside the UK you will be able to sponsor a child with SOS Children either through the UK or through the local SOS association in your country. In general using the local association means you could get whatever charitable tax arrangements exist in your country. The UK is unusual in that some reclaimed tax is credited to the charity. In the UK we use the reclaimed tax to pay for administration, whereas SOS associations in other countries may have to make deductions.