SOS Children’s Villages receives no money from the UK government. We rely on voluntary donations. With the generous support we receive from Charitable Trusts and Foundations every year, we are able to improve the lives of children and families at risk around the world.
As we work in 125 countries around the world, Trusts and Foundations can support SOS Children’s Villages in different ways. You could support a specific country, an SOS Village, or a programme.
We are working with a number of Charitable Trusts and Foundations with whom we have built strong partnerships.
Aoife McDonogh, Charitable Relations Manager – Thomas Cook Children’s Charity
“ Thomas Cook Children’s Charity are very excited to be supporting the Family Strengthening Programme in Malaga, Spain this year. It’s important that we have a positive impact and improve children’s lives in all of our communities – including those where we send our customers. A huge thanks to our colleagues and customers who make all of this possible by supporting us. ”
WHAT SOS WILL DELIVER
We make sure you are kept up-to-date. We want you to know exactly how your money has been invested and the difference it has made in improving the lives of children and families taking part in the SOS projects.
You can expect:
- Thorough monitoring of projects to highlight how many children and families are benefitting from the funded work
- Regular reports on the progress of a project and our work in general
- A comprehensive evaluation at the end of a project to report on the impact funding has made to the children and families we support
- Opportunities to meet and talk with our project staff and visit the project
- Acknowledgements in our annual report and in supporter publications
Please contact us to discuss your interests and to find out about our current projects.