Make a Mother's Day card
Show your mum how much she matters by making your very own Mother's Day card from our template.
Follow the easy instructions below to make a great card from our range of templates.
If you're a teacher or youth group leader, why not print out a selection of templates to make with your class, after-school class or youth club?
On this page:
Before you begin
Print out your chosen outer card template, on plain or coloured card:
Print out your chosen shape for inside the card:
- Colour in your card lettering and decorate your card
- Cut out your chosen shape
- Colour in and decorate your shape
- Fold the side flaps of the shape towards you
- Fold the shape backwards down the middle
- Measure 5 centimetres each way out from the middle of the card and mark
- Stick the shape side flaps in the area of the marks
- Write a lovely message to your mum
- Give the card to your mum on Mother's Day (18th March)
Mums are an essential part of childhood for every child, and Mother's Day is a time to show our gratitude.
But not every boy or girl can grow up with their own mother. At SOS Children, we give thousands of children a new home in the care of a devoted SOS mother.
By nurturing and supporting children as they grow up in an SOS family, our SOS mothers help even the most vulnerable child develop and thrive.