Give in memory
Give a donation in memory and celebration of a life
Gifts in memory support children and families at risk and help prevent child abandonment and neglect.
Remembering someone who you cared for by donating to a cause that was dear to them during their lifetime is a wonderful way to pay tribute.
How do I make a donation in memory?
There are a number of ways you and your friends and family can give to SOS Children's Villages UK in memory of a person who has died.
Here are some suggestions:
- Create a tribute page on an online giving website. Just Giving, Virgin Money Giving and BT MyDonate all have memorial giving pages which you can personalise in a few simple steps and invite friends and family to join you in remembering by giving a donation.
- You can donate in memory of a loved one online
- SOS Children UK
13-15 Hills Road
- Call our office on 01223 365589 with your debit card details.
Funeral and memorial service collections
If you are organising a funeral or memorial service there are several ways to raise money for SOS Children's Villages UK:
- Have a collection for SOS Children's Villages after the service
- Distribute ‘In memory’ envelopes with a gift aid slip which we can send to you
- Ask the funeral director to collect donations for SOS Children's Villages UK, cheques to be made payable to ‘SOS Children’.